Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hello Turnitin

Hi All,

Well, the day has finally come. I believe that most of my friends have been working very hard to work on their research proposal. It is a proposal, but that doesn't mean that you have to not take it seriously right? And I, too have been working on such sleepless nights to complete this research proposal.. and yes, it's that time--> SUBMISSION of research proposal...

I have to say that this is a truly new experience for me that for all this while, if I ever need to submit any report writing, or say research proposal during my degree programme, it's more towards handing the hard copy straight away to the lecturer's hand..

However, as the world evolves along with the world of modernisation in technology, there's a new way of submitting the research proposal. Well, yes, I am excited, but a little anxious. My classmates and I are required to submit our research proposal through an online portal called Turnintin. Have you ever heard of it? Let me share with you ya :)

Let me share something about this Turnitin --> Well, this is the correct way to say it TURN IT IN .. :) (Don't worry, I am having quite some time to pronounce this properly)

Now, this portal enables you to submit your research proposal. Such benefits are, lecturers are able to check on whether or not the person's report, or thesis, or any documents are related to any plagiarism... Can you tell how easy things are nowadays? Just a click away, isn't it?

First thing you see once you click www.turnitin.com 
You Have to First Create a Profile 
Once you're Profile is Activated, you can always log in. :) 
This is what you'll see once you log in. Oh ya, during the registration, you need to out in the Class ID and such. p/s:  Please get it from your lecturer :) 

So here's the thing that uou'll see :) they will let you know how much is your paper similar to what their data has - whether or not it is 100% plagiarized 


Well, I hope this sharing session could give you some insights on what Turnitin is :)

go google now!

No comments:

Post a Comment